We are always monitoring the weather conditions.
As we get closer towards the date of your party and there are signs of rain or high wind speeds, we will contact you immediately.
From there, you can decide to:
1. Reschedule your booking to another date
2. Cancel with FULL REFUND, or
3. Wait till the day before the event to make a final decision
On the final day before the event, if the weather bureau indicates 60% or higher chance of rain and/or wind speeds exceed 30km/h, then we will not be able to set up the bouncy castle, and you will be issued a full refund.
However, if it falls below that, then we are happy to come out.
We will then ask if you would like to continue with the booking. If you decide for us to come out, then there will be NO REFUND.